Monday, November 20, 2006

Big Words & Big Smarts

Well... I have to say that I am Blogging. I have read many blogs to sense the ideas of the posts and really what to say. I keep coming to the conclusion that alot of 'Bloggers" use many big words in their blogs and they all seem to be intelegent people. I dont think I can even spell Intelegant correctly. Maybe I should spell check this... but I dont think I will for the sake of an arguement.

I guess this is my disclamer for the rest of the blogs that I shall post here.... so here I go...


My kids are crying. they seem to always be crying.... or wining. I dont want them to wine and cry so I hold them. I dont want to hold them... my back hurts. So I pray that that my sanity will be spared and my kids willl not hate me.

God has lit a fire in my ass. (yea... I have to clarify that it is not IN my ass just "around" (i guess) my ass) to get off my ass and work for His Mission. I see now how the Mission (cap. intentional) is more important than anything in front of me. I feel this way stronger than ever before. In the time my wife and I have been married (3yrs), I can finally see how God has designed us for is Gospel. I Just took a look back and the whole thing... analized where we were, where we came from, and where we are at... and BOOM!!!! It was all there. God showed me that my family can, and is capable to propel the Gospel. I have to admit that there were times that I didnt think we could.

My wife--- she prays.. "good googly moogly" does she pray. God has revealed Himself an uncountable times through her praying and her revelations in meditation.

Me--- I work. I love (and hate) people. and I figure things out.

This doesnt look like much.. but to me ... its my thoughts.. so BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!!

wow.. I think that this is what you do. you write your thoughts and see who looks at them and comments so your thoughts wont go unnoticed. WOW ... I hope It works.


Boats are good...
Subaru's are good....
God Is Master and Chief. and better than all.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Hello Chris,

Congratulations upon doing what you are supposed to be doing! Congratulations upon the aquisition of a wife who prays instead of just doing whatever she feels like doing. Congratulations upon your reception of your mission. Congratulations upon being set up to carry out this mission.

I also have prayed that your kids will not hate you (since you brought it up).

Patso8 said...

good work...that's how it works...maybe next time add some big werds...wurds...words

Patso8 said...

It is behind big words and intelligent clever phrases that most people hide, honesty makes for good writing regardless of your abilities in wordsmithing.